TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
a) Information you provideWe collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when registering for the Services or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services or Apps, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect your name, phone number, email addresses and other similar data.
- Account credentials: We collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Social Media Login Data: We provide you with the option to register using social media account details
b) Information automatically collectedSome information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit our Services or Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as:
- IP address, browser and device characteristics
- Operating system, referring URLs, device name.
- Country, location, language preferences.
- How and when you use our services and other technical information.
c) Information collected through our appsWe may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, and Internet Protocol Address while using our apps.
- Geo-Location Information:We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access: We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, contacts, microphone, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, sensors, data connection, location, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data:We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications:We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
d) Information collected from other sourcesWe may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other sources. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include:
- Social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL, and any other information that you choose to make public)
- Marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent We use the information we collect or receive for:
- Account Login:If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process.
- Administration:We may use your personal information to send you information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Marketing:We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time
- Orders:We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services or Apps.
- Testimonials:We post testimonials on our Services or Apps that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
- Feedback:We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services or Apps.
- Security:We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services or Apps safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Communication:We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communication with each user’s consent.
- Legal Reasons:We may use your information if requested for legal purposes.
- Support:We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Others:We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services or Apps, products, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data on the following basis:
- Consent:We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests:We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract:Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations:We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests:We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who require access to such information to perform services for us or on our behalf.
- Business Transfers:We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Other Users:When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments or other content to the Services or Apps) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services or Apps, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Services or Apps.
- Cookies are used on some of our web pages to provide personalized content and are sent to your browser when you visit our website.
- You can alter your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is sent, and you may choose to accept or reject it.
- Our goal of enabling cookies is to gather and evaluate data in order to improve our service for you.
5. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.This website or/and mobile application uses Google Maps APIs. By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
6. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LOGINS?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services or Apps, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services or Apps. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]
10. DATA BREACH
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Axlerate FutureTech Pvt Ltd believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm, it will promptly investigate the matter and notify the persons.
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us by email at [email protected].